How to Prepare Real Pizza bread for Breakfast Food

Pizza bread, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!

Pizza bread

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, pizza bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Pizza bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pizza bread is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pizza bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Pizza bread:

  1. Prepare 1 of petite baguette or french bread.
  2. Take 8 oz of pizza sauce from a jar.
  3. Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
  4. Prepare 2 oz of pepperon.
  5. Take of Italian seasonings.

Instructions to make Pizza bread:

  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut your baguette or french into the size you want your pizzas. I had a half length baguette so I cut it in half (lengthwise) then sliced it open..
  2. Top each pizza with about 1/4 cup of sauce and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. I like to sprinkle on a little extra Italian spices at this point to kick up the flavor. I use dried basil, oregano and sometimes red pepper flakes. Follow this up with pepperoni or whatever other toppings you are using..
  3. Bake the pizzas in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of your bread are brown and crispy. Every oven is different but mine took between 10 and 15 minutes..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pizza bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Word Life Quotes

Down For Life Movie Cast

The Lord Is The Strength Of My Life Kjv